Monday 21 April 2014

Starting New

Hello,

I have decided to start completely new with DarceyMegs, all my old accounts have either been deleted or are not in use.
I have a new Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Page and hopefully I will be getting other social media accounts so you can see me more.
 TWITTER - @OfficalDarceyM (I know 'Official is spelt wrong but I was one letter to long and thats the only letter I wanted to get rid of  - I hope you dont mind)
INSTAGRAM - @OfficialDarceyMegs
FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com/OfficialDarceyMegs
Please follow me and share with all your friends and family.

I will be posting EVERY Monday so you can see me then.

Thank You so much to everyone who has already followed me and I will see you next week.

Please comment on what you would like to see in my Blogs and what sort of photos you would like, this way I can keep you all happy.

Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment