Thursday 9 October 2014

Pure & Natural

I discovered this moistriser a couple of months ago, it looked appealing, I had never heard anything about it, but I thought I would try it anyway. It is by Nivea, and I pick it up in my local supermarket, it isn't high end, but it does the job perfectly.
My skin has never been better, I don't have as oily skin, it's just my T Zone, instead of my whole face and my skin is always really soft. It has made me alot more confident. I'm happy to go without makeup, whereas I wasn't before where it was all red, dry and oily, it wasn't nice.
It isn't the most lightest of moistrisers, but it certainly isn't the heaviest, it's just perfect. It's very suitable for young skin, as it's not harsh on the skin.
Also the thing I love about the moistriser, is its completely natural, so there is no chemicals or nasty things in there, that will damage your skin like other moisrisers.
I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a new moistriser or for a slight change.

What is your favourite moistriser? 
See you again soon, 
Lots of Love, 
Darcey xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment