Sunday 5 October 2014

Tanya Burr Lipgloss Chic - Review

I'm abit late with this one, but every time I go into my local Superdrug, its never in stock! So when I saw it, I had to grab it!
Tanya has a cosmetic range, which is just brilliant! It has something for everyone, lipgloss and nail polishes! I have been watching her vlogs and hopefully she is expanding her range.

This is the most beautiful colour, it has the most gorgeous shine, suits any look you are going for and you can wear it everyday!

I went off Lipgloss & Lipstick because it really started to dry my lips out and I didn't want it to affect me in the winter and there is nothing worse than chapped lips because of the cold weather! However this keeps them moisturized and it lasts along time. I normally just apply another coat after I have eaten lunch and then i'm good to go!

I would defiantly reccomend it, if you havent already tried it! It looks alot darker in the packaging but when you put it on, it just has the most gorgeous shimmer, and most of the time people ask me what I'am wearing. I really love it.

Tanya Burr Lipgloss Chic

It looks quite dark, however it isnt really dark and if you want to see Tanya wearing it herself, click the link below! 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrIIH7yHQugaUuoTZDoEUuQ

I hope you enjoyed this, and I will see you again soon! 

Lots of Love, 
Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment