Sunday 1 March 2015

Staying Organised // GSCE School Life

So I started my GSCES in September, when I first started, I was very organised, had little idea what I was doing and thought it would be like the first 2 years, I was wrong.

As its a new year, I wanted to get organised, so I did a few things to help me.

First of all I got a planner for school, are school no longer supplies these, so I wanted one, to keep track. Admittedly I have been bad with it, but now I rely on it, to make sure I meet all my deadlines. One week is spread over 2 pages so I keep one side for school and one side for social life! I wouldn't be without it!

I then got a really nice notebook, that I was given as a present but it is such a lovely print, that I just love using it! I use this for any ideas or thoughts I have, from blogging, to school work, to what I do in my spare time. I keep this with me at all times so I always have somewhere to write things down!

I then got sticky notes! I didn't want the boring ones, I wanted cool design ones which I would actually use. I got some from Paperchase and some from a little shop (I cant remember where!). I use these all the time, to write little notes and to remind me of things! These are defiantly a essential!



What do you use to keep organised?
I hope this inspired you!

Lots of Love,
Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment