Sunday 22 February 2015

Hello Flawless!

Hello Flawless, how are you?
Benefit have a powder foundation called, Hello Flawless! This is a high coverage powder for the face.
I have had this for a while, but when I first got it, I didn't use it for ages as it didn't appeal to me, but now when looking back I think how stupid I was! This is the perfect powder, you can wear it alone or as a setting powder.
It comes with a little sponge, and a brush. When wearing it alone without anything else I will use the sponge and cover it all over my face, this doesn't need concealer as it covers all my blemishes.
When wearing it as a setting powder over my bodyshop BB Cream, I use a contour brush and cover my face, paying particular attention to my T Zone.
If going to a party or in need of very high coverage, after doing all my makeup, I will then use the sponge and cover my whole face, If you would like to see how this looks, head over to my instagram (@darceyking) and look for the pictures when I was at Jade & Beths party - the most recent selfies!).
Eventhough it is high end, it lasts a very long time and is worth every penny, I would defiantly go and check it out, in your local Benefit Cosmetics Store.
What powder do you use? 
See you soon, 
Lots of Love, 
Darcey xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment