Sunday 13 July 2014

GOING DEAD UNTIL FRIDAY

I thought I would take this time to tell you, what is happening from tomorrow until Friday. 
I'am going away for 5 days with my school year. We are all going camping and will be doing outdoor activities, it will be a fantastic week. There will be lots of us going including staff. I can't wait. We are going to have a fantastic time and I have already packed. I'm ready to go! 
Hopefully there will be a blogpost out tomorrow, however I cannot guarantee as I will be very busy. I have to be at school for 8.30am. 
I WILL BE POSTING NOTHING ON INSTAGRAM, TWITTER OR FACEBOOK. Do not not worry I will be back, I haven't stopped blogging. 
I cannot take my phone as I do not want to worry about taking it but also I will have no where to charge it. 
On Saturday morning I will catch up with everything so nothing will be missed! 

I hope you have a fabulous week and I will hopefully see you tomorrow! To all my friends going, I hope you have a fantastic time, if I do not see you before. I'm off now to relax before a very busy week ahead. I will be blogging about my trip after I get back. See you soon. 

Lots of Love
Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment