Monday 28 July 2014

My Haircare Routine

First of all, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was really busy and everything got on top of each other but now I will be posting like normal. 

When it comes to hair, I really focus on it and try to make it, look it's best, there's nothing worse than your hair looking awful. I strip it right back to basics, and don't use a lot of products. 

I adore the Aussie Collection, it's really well known and even though it's a little pricey, it defiantly does the job best. 
I use 2 shampoos, 1 conditioner and 2 treatments. One of which isn't Aussie! 

Every day I wash my hair, yes I know it's bad but my hair is very oily and needs to be washed, I have spoken to a professional and they said with your hair, it's most likely helping stable the oil so don't start moaning! 

Every other day, I will use the Aussome Volume Shampoo, then I use the Miracle Moist Conditioner. I will do this in the shower and really spend some time massaging it in and then really rinse it, I may spend a couple of minutes making sure it's all out. It may sound extreme but it really does bring out the full potiental. 
I then put my hair in a towel so it's damp, then I spray my hair throughly with the Miracle Hair Insurance - Lightweight Conditioning Spray. This just helps to protect and detangle my hair but also so it doesn't dry out. If I do have to dry my hair I will use the Toni & Guy Heat Protector, if not, I will just put it up in a messy bun, so it's out the way. 

Then every other day, when I'm not doing that, I will keep everything the same apart from my shampoo, it's still Aussie. It's the Miracle Moist Shampoo, the same as my conditioner. Everything else stays the same. 

I'm not one to experiment with products, once I've found one I like, I will stick with it, I don't see the point in having a chance to ruin your hair, it's yours for life. 
If you get really stuck and really struggling to find the one, ask your hairdresser they will be able to reccomend and they will know what will work best. It doesn't hurt to ask! 
Some low end hair products work really well and so do some high end, I think Aussie is the middle. Don't feel pressured to use anything you don't feel comfortable with, you will know what feels right. 

This is what I use, we all use what we want to and if you don't want to try this, you don't have to. It's your choice. Do abit of research and see what happens! 

I hope you have a fantastic week and I will see you soon! 

Lots of Love,
Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment