Monday 7 July 2014

Having a break.

I have had a massive break from Make Up for ages. I think its about 4 weeks, I have lost count!
The reason I have had a break, is my skin was becoming unmanageable, my skin was very oily and had alot of build up. The only way I could stop this at the time was to keep up with my skin care and not wear makeup as this can make matters worse. 
I drank alot of water and really looked after my skin, and still do, after a week, I saw the results, my skin was alot better and looking alot more healthy.
Please see my blogpost on my skin care routine - http://darceymegs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/liz-earle-skincare-review-and-my.html
I kept up with this and will continue to. 

With it being the last proper week of Year 8, I thought I would wear makeup. I'm not sure why, I just chose this time to start wearing it. 
Next week, I'am going on a residential trip with most of my school year. We are going camping for the week and are doing alot of outdoor activities. Which means that I wont wear makeup, I will just do skincare. So my skin does get another little break. 

However I never wear heavy makeup, I don't see the point, instead I wear natural and minimal makeup. If you would like a blogpost on my makeup routine please let me know, in the comments below. 
My skin never really suffers but any makeup, can cause problems. 

I hope you had a good weekend and have a fabulous week. 
Lots of Love, 
Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment