Saturday 6 September 2014

My Makeup Routine - Back to School

I went back to school on Friday 5th September. I wanted to go for a very minimal look today and I didn't want to show I had caked makeup on. 

I have fallen out with my Match Perfection  Foundation, it's not been sitting right and has given me a cakey look and I'm not sure why so until I find out, I have fallen in love with a brand new product. 

First of all I cleanse & moisturise my skin, I then use my Rimmel Primer which is amazing and really sets the skin and lasts all day. 

I then use my Match Perfection Concealer under my eyes, on my nose and any blemishes. This creates a nice base, ready for the next step.

I bought the brand new Bodyshop Self Adapting BB Cream. I use the colour 01 and blend it all in over my face. This gives a really flawless look and gives me better coverage than anything else. 
I will be doing a review on this, very soon so keep your eyes peeled. 

I then use my They're Real Mascara and because I want it really natural so I dot flick the wand right up instead I do little flicks and make my lashes looker fuller and thicker. This works really well and if you would like a tutorial, comment below.

I then apply my Burts Bees Lip Balm which has a little tint just to give me lips more moisture but also it makes them look like I have a lipgloss on but don't. I reapply this during the day to keep them looking their best. 

And that's all I do! A few very simple steps and nothing else! It's really affordable and I will be doing a Dupe Blogpost so if you can't afford everything I will do a blogpost. 

The only thing that is really high end is my mascara, it's really worth it and lasts a very long time, defiently one to check out! 

Hope you enjoyed reading about how I make myself ready for the day and I don't look like a zombie! 

See you soon! 

Lots of Love,
Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment