Sunday 28 September 2014

Autumn Q&A

Summer is now officially over, the weather is getting colder and the days are getting shorter! People have been asking for a Autumn Essentials but also a Q&A so I have mixed the 2 together and I hope you enjoy it!

What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
It has to be, layering all your clothes together and heading down to the stables, seeing all the horses munching in the field, with light fog, all wrapped in rugs! It is just so cute and now I go 2-3 times a week, I cant wait to see them and going on hacks. Its so much nicer riding in Summer when it isn't hot, as its not enjoyable with a hat on and thick jodphurs, I'm probably the only one that thinks this!

What is your Autumn essential, this year?
So I went out on a shopping trip, because I had worked in the summer, babysitting, I wanted to pick up a few things! I ended up getting a black leather jacket, and black leigh jeans. I have never owned Black Jeans before and I really needed some! Leather Jackets, have come back into fashion, you can layer them, or wear them on their own. They are amazing!

What is your favourite foundation?
I have stopped wearing foundation and I'am now using the Bodyshop BB Cream, there has been mixed reviews on this, but I LOVE it, it gives a flawless finish, gives me the coverage I need. I really, really like it and will be repurchasing. Its what I wear to school and it doesn't feel like you have got anything on. I really like it and would recommend it, if you are struggling to find something.

What are you most looking forward to this Autumn?
My birthday! My birthday, is on the 23rd October but its a Thursday, which means that its at school, however I will get to see all my friends. I'm also having a birthday party, as last year I didn't do anything for my birthday. All my friends are coming and its going to be really great night, I cant wait!

Favourite Candle?
My favourite candle is going to have to be the Yankee Candle 'Autumn Wreath'. I'm not the best at describing how Candles smell but its a warm, spicy smell and has a hint of cinnamon. It was one to go and try for yourself and I will be burning it alot this Autumn!

I have only done 5 questions, but I hope you enjoy it and I will see you again soon!

Lots of Love,
Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment