Sunday 15 February 2015

Bodyshop Skincare // Review

I have Bodyshop Makeup, which I love alot, but I also have skincare, I also love this alot.
I have the body scrub, bodywash and body butter, all in the Moringa Scent. This is a very sweet scent, but you can use it all year round, as it also has a nice spice scent to it, I'm not very good at describing scents, so go and check it out as everyone has a different opinion! This is a very popular scent for Bodyshop.
I have the travel size set, but it lasts ages, and fits into your bag really easy. You don't need much at all, a little bit goes along way.
I use the body scrub and body wash in the shower, with a small scrunchie and then use the body butter, once i'm out the shower. Tip: Apply the body butter or moistriser in the same room you have a shower, as the steam will help set it in further! 
Its perfect for all skin types and isn't very expensive, so go and check it out and let me know what you think!
What skincare products do you use? 
See you soon, 
Lots of Love, 
Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment