Sunday 1 February 2015

Love Bomb // Book Review

Hello,
Welcome Back! I had a break from blogging for a while as I became ill, and was in and out of hospital and it turned out I had appendicitis! I no longer, have my appendix and I feel alot better,
so i'm back!

I read Love Bomb a while back, I then re-read it in hospital and I just realised how amazing it really is!

This book was written by Jenny McLachlan and is all about a girl called Betty Plum, who knows nothing about boys and so when a boy comes into her life, she needs help!
Betty faces alot of difficulties, such as losing her mum and not relating to her dad as much as she would like.

Jenny has written this book, so that nearly anyone can relate to it someway or another, the audience is for boys and girls, because of the things Betty faces.

I don't want to give away too much but its defiantly worth the read, and get ready as it comes out in the beginning of March!

I really hope you enjoy this book as much as I do, and let me know what your thoughts of Love Bomb are!


Hope you had a good start to 2015 and I will see you next week! 

Lots of Love, 
Darcey xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment