Monday 4 August 2014

Summer Scrapbook Project 2014

I'm currently writing and posting this blogpost, on a train, on the way home from XFactor Auditions at Wembley Arena, it was such a fantastic night, and I can't wait to see it again on TV. 

This year, I wanted to make the summer memorable as I have a lot planned. So I wanted to keep the memories forever, the best way I thought I could do this is in a scrapbook! 
So I bought a A5 scrapbook and decorated with Laura Ashley samples out of their catalogue. I then covered it in sticky back plastic and I was ready to go! 
I take the pictures on my phone or camera and then print them off and stick them in! Sometimes I need 1 page, sometimes I need 2! So it all depends. You can style it how you like. I write down the event, the date and keys words. For example I went to Hickstead Royal International Show with my riding academy & I took a picture of Ben Dalton riding a horse so I printed it out and put underneath Ben Dalton & the name of the horse he was riding. It's that simple! You can use all different colours and shapes for pictures! You can do whatever you like! 
I have included the Hickstead Royal Intenational Show, A Trip to Hastings and I have a few more to add, including XFactor so that will be my job for tomorrow! 

I challenge YOU to do this scrapbook project you can make it as easy as you like but you could also sent yourself a challenge! Let's make Summer 2014 the one to remember! 
Use the hashtag - #DMSummer2014 on Instagram & Twitter to show me yours! Have fun! 

At the end of the summer I will do a whole blogpost on the things I have included! Don't forget to join in & I will see you soon! 

Have a good week.

Lots of Love,
Darcey xx

1 comment: