Sunday 15 June 2014

Family Day

I'm afraid this one is going to be short but sweet but it will be about my family afternoon! 

This morning I woke up quite early and sorted out the rabbit hutch so Lottie (my princess rabbit!) could go back outside. I was very pleased with myself as I managed to carry the separate pieces and put it all together with no help! Lottie might have an eye infection, I have looked on the internet so I might be taking her to the vets tomorrow afternoon:( I hate when any of my pets have something up as I feel really bad:( Hopefully she will be ok and the vet will help her! 
She explored her hutch as she hadnt been in there since Novemeber so she was quite shock but she soon settled in. I kept all her tunnel and things so it wasn't a complete shock but I don't think  I will sleep tonight as I like to know she's safe in the house! I'm sure she will be fine.
Yesterday I really deeped cleaned it with the house to get rid of anything that wanted to try and stay with the lovely help from my neighbours! 

I then got dressed ready for the family to come over for Fathers Day and My Brothers 18th! We had my Auntie & Cousin over but my Uncle was taking my other cousin to do a week with a farrier as that's what he wants to do when he leaves school! It was very quiet without them:( 
My Grandpa got his present which he loved and my dad cooked a BBQ with one hand with help from my brother as his hand has swollen up and nobody knows why! We all sat inside as it went very cold and we chatted and just did the general. Then my auntie and cousin went to see my uncle and then my grandma and grandpa went but Rob is still here but I can't remember how we are related:/ 
I just like to have family days and just chill and it was really nice to catch up and get a few clothes from my lovely cousin. 

This didn't really end up short but it doesn't matter, see you tomorrow for MegsMonday! 

Darcey xx

PS don't forget to share with friends and check out my Instagram from today(:

1 comment: