Monday 2 June 2014

Who says I can't shop in Primark?!

Hello Everybody, 
Over the half term I went to Primark to buy a few things for a trip I'm going to with the school, while there I picked up quite a few things! 
People have got this idea that it's bad quality just because it's cheap; I don't find this! Some of my Primark clothes have lasted longer than my designer ones! 
They're sandals are very comfortable and I can get a good few summers out of them! I get a lot of clothes from there, from shorts to tops to pyjamas, they have  it all! 
I love their big oversized Fleecey hoodies, I bought one last week and instantly fell in love, you can wear it for a lot of thins so it's a wardrobe staple!
Many people avoid Primark but it's very good things, you just have to be careful on what you buy! 
Sorry it's only a short one but I'm really busy sorting out exciting things for you and catching up on school work. Go and check out Primark and their summer range! Happy shopping! 

See you soon, 
Darcey x 

No comments:

Post a Comment