Monday 16 June 2014

Sudocream

Your probably thinking I'm a right weirdo by the title but Sudocream is a life saver! 
If you can't afford an eye cream, use this, it's cheap and lasts ages but don't fall for the jupes as they are never as good. Every morning and night in my skincare routine I put this on my eyelids and under my eyes and on any blemishes. It makes concealer and eyeshadow go on easy and it does actually help it stay on. My blemishes go within days of having this on instead of weeks and I also put it on dry patches as my the morning it's a lot better! It's the miracle product.

Also if I know I'm going to have a no makeup day or a very good day with just very little makeup then the night before I will use this as a mask and apply all per my face after cleansing and toning then I wait about 10minutes and put my normal moisturiser on and this leaves your skin incredibly soft and minimises any red patches. 
Then in the morning I will just do my eyes, blemishes and dry patches after cleansing and before moisturiser. 

If you do not have this product, you need to go and buy some, your skin will defiantly thank you for it and you will see results within the first day. 

Below please tell me what you use and if you do use Sudocream what are your thoughts? Please do let me know and have a group discussion. 

Sorry this is short but we have the plumber replacing our boiler so there is a lot of nojse and dust and not the best way to blog in as I like to do it peace and quiet! 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed my blogpost, please check it out if you haven't seen it already and I will see you during the week! 

Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment