Monday 23 June 2014

Getting Healthy and Taking Up Cycling!

This is a new thing for me and I have decided that I need to get healthy and into a good shape. I have taken a few steps to do this such as eating less junk food, trying to eat 3 meals a day with a couple of snacks and drink plenty of water. If you would like a blogpost all about that then please let me know in the comments below! 

One of the main things that I'm trying to do is exercise! I already do horse riding and the odd little run but I really hate running so I do try to avoid it, not the best I know but in the summer I will be going out more often! 

I used to love cycling, I would cycle anywhere, I did this little 'training course' in year 6 at school and I really got into it and then when I started secondary school I really didn't have time because of all the homework etc. 

Anyway my dad was off last week and I asked him to pump up my tyres and make sure it was good condition. Very kindly he did and I got back on my bike and it was weird. It was like I had never stopped! I really enjoyed it and I cycled everywhere that day! 

I have kept it up and gone cycling a few times and my aim is to cycling atleast once a week! 

I know I will and probably go more but you have to take it in little steps! 

I hope you can come with me on my little journey. 

Have a good week and see you soon..

Lots of Love
Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment