Saturday 21 June 2014

Pottery Painting at Masterpiece Studio

So at the moment, I'am actually sitting in the pottery studio waiting for everyone I finish so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity so write a blogpost! 
So this blogpost is all about pottery painting! 

A couple of weeks ago, I came with my friend Molly and My Mum to do some pottery painting! I did a bowl with my riding academy logo and some spots (pictures below). 

So today I decided to do a matching plate with the same design and this one was defiantly more challenging. The paint was harder to apply, it just didn't feel the same but I got past the challenges and really enjoyed it! 

I also got my bowl back today, which is lovely and I'm really pleased as they have to go off and get glazed. 

I'm sorry this is very short but I will do a nice long one on MegsMonday! 

I'm also really sorry the pictures aren't the greatest quality but the lighting is terrible! 

Darcey xx



No comments:

Post a Comment