Friday 13 June 2014

I'm the worst patient!

Hello Everybody, 

So today I'm off school as I really don't feel well and I thought I would do my ill day routine as I'm very bored just lying in bed and having little naps! 

I woke up quite early today about 5.30am and then I couldn't sleep and eventually I went back to sleep at 6am and then my alarm decided to wake me up at 6.30am! I turned my alarm off and tried to get some more sleep hoping that would help and it really didn't! I woke up at 7.30am feeling worse. 
I laid in bed until about 8am when I dropped off to sleep but not for long and now I'm very tired but can't sleep! 

When I can no longer get back to sleep i do my skin and get in some fresh pyjamas and tie my hair back as there is nothing worse than feeling ill and not being comfortable. 

I then go and get breakfast which is either porridge or marmite on toast with a glass of water.

I then get another drink and go back to bed. Sometimes I will just lie in bed for ages or have another sleep, all depends.
Today I couldn't sleep so I just laid in bed and rested. 

I checked all my social media and did a few tweets and some emails which was very boring but needed to be done! 

I then just chill out for the day, watch YouTube or just lie in bed with my little puppy, buster! 

I'm not the greatest patient either as I hate being ill and sitting around all day but I know I have to do otherwise I won't get better. I prefer to be at school doing things but when I'm ill, I can't concentrate on anything and I do get light headed so I didn't want to risk it! 

I may have a couple of sleeps a day when I'm ill or I may just lie in bed looking out the window and doing stuff on my phone but when having a migraine, going on a phone isn't the best choice! 

I like to drink a lot and eat regularly so that I don't get dehydrated and keep up my energy levels. 

I hope everyone has a good weekend, I don't have a super busy weekend but it's my brothers birthday tomorrow and he's gone to get his Xbox One today so he will be very happy later! I may do a little blogpost of my brothers birthday weekend, you will have to wait and see! Hopefully I feel better by tomorrow! 

I hoped you liked my mini blogpost and sorry if it's not my best one but please remember I'am ill and don't normally do it
on a Friday! 

See you soon, 
Darcey xx

PS I was sitting in maths the other day and was talking to a few people about my blog and he said about why not call your main blogpost MegsMonday? What a fantastic idea, I never even thought of it! So that's what my main once a weekend blogpost will be called and a few MiniMegs in between! It's really started to come together now! Thank You for everything and all your support xx

No comments:

Post a Comment