Monday 25 August 2014

Back to School Q&A

I know I have only just done a Q&A but this has been requested multiple times and I thought it was perfect for this week as I go back to school this week and so do alot of other people!

What beauty things do you put in your school bag?
I put in my powder and Real Techniques powder brush, a lip balm that i'm loving normally my Burts Bee, Soap and Glory hand sanitizer. I normally top up my powder at lunch but only if I need to. My lips always dry out so a lip balm is always with me! School is full of bacteria and I like to stay clean so I always have a hand sanitizer normally the Soap and Glory one because it smells so good! I also use a dry shampoo after PE and I use the Tresemme one as its transparent. So to make this work I also have my Tangle Teezer with me.

What do you put in your pencil case?
I have pens and pencils for writing, then I have my Oxford Maths Set, Scientific Calculator, 30cm Ruler, selection of Sharpies and Coloured Pencils. Also a rubber and sharpener. This may seem alot but I hate having to keep going up the front for things and it wastes time so then I have everything there. People always say i'm really selfish because I won't let people borrow my things as this when I always lose them and everything is so expensive and this way I can normally get all my stuff to last the whole school year and even the year after. So sorry but don't ask me for things!

What time do you wake up?
 I don't want to give too much away as i'm hoping once I've started school and got into a routine I will do a morning routine for school. But I wake up at 6.15am every morning. This is because I like to lay in bed before getting up, in this time I check my phone.

What is your school fragrance?
I don't really use a perfume but if I do it will be the One Direction, One Moment. But normally I will just use a Impulse Spray and i'm not too picky but I really like the Loving Words one and I will just put this in my bag to top up during the day.

How do you wear your hair for school?
I don't spend alot of time on my hair, if I forget its PE, before I start I will always chuck it up in a messy bun or ponytail. But normally I will either do a french plait all the way down my head or do half up, half down or plait 2 bits of hair at the front and then clip them back. But I like to have my hair out my face. I don't spend hours on my hair.

Packed Lunch or School Dinners?
Packed Lunches all the way! I hate school dinners, primary school put me off them as they were disgusting and never fresh. Also i'm the worlds fussiest eater! I'm so picky and it saves me worrying about what I'm having for lunch if I pack it at home. I just normally have a sandwich, yoghurt and a few snacks, Nothing big. I don't think I will ever eat school dinners, I don't even hair Christmas Dinner!

So I hope this has answered a few of your questions and you can find out my take on school. I will be doing one on Homework, so look out for that and my morning routine!

See you soon.
Lots of Love,
Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment