Monday 25 August 2014

Real Techniques - Make Up Brushes



I use a range of Make Up Brushes, but Real Technique brushes, are by far my favourite, they apply the makeup really well and give you a really good finish. 

    Even though they are a little pricey, its defiantly worth it, they last ages, and you don't have to keep          washing them. 

To see if I liked them, I just bought the core collection. This set consists of a Buffing Brush, Contour Brush, Foundation Brush and Detailer Brush.
The Buffing Brush is really good to apply foundation, I put a dot of foundation on my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin and then buff it all a round for a flawless finish.
I use the Contour Brush for bronzer, blusher and highlighter and it does the job incredibly well.
I actually use the Foundation Brush for concealer as with the pointy end you can really get to the corner of your eyes but also for blemishes.
I don't really use the Deatiler Brush for everyday as I use it for special occasion to apply the makeup just where I want it as its so small. But its also really good for applying lipstick.
Real Techniques Core Collection

I also use the powder brush, blusher brush and setting brush. 
The powder brush applies the powder evenly and you never look cakey. The blusher brush does the exact same but for blusher and its really big and light so you don't get the product all in one place. The setting brush, is amazing for setting makeup (Stating the obvious!) but for concealer it really puts it in place and it doesn't budge all day. Perfect for a busy day. 

Sorry I didnt post last week but I have been so busy, see you again soon. 

Lots of Love, 
Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment