Monday 25 August 2014

My Shower Routine!

I love showers, I spend ages in there and really enjoy them, this is my thinking time! Pretty weird, I know! 

So first of all I stand under the shower for a couple of minutes and get my hair wet. 

Then I get a scrunchie and some body wash and rub it over my legs and under arms! Then I get my razor and shave my legs and under arms. I do this everynight as it doesn't take me long! 

Then I wash my hair and my body with the Radox Passion Fruit Splash body wash as this is very refreshing and you really feel clean afterwards. 
I wash my hair with Aussie Hair Products - see my hair routine blogpost. 

If I have something special coming up, I will use a body scrub a few days before. I love all the Soap & Glory ones, especially the sugar crush one. They normally have a offer on in boots so it maybe worth picking a few up.

My shower routine is very simple, but it has to be as I'm always really busy and I like to get a early night! 

I hope you enjoyed this and hopefully when the bathroom is finished, I will do a bathroom tour. But it might be a while yet! 

See you soon! 

Lots of Love, 
Darcey xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment