Tuesday 5 August 2014

XFactor Auditions, SSE Arena, Wembley - Monday 4th August 2014

I briefly told you yesterday about my trip to Wembley to watch the XFactor Auditions, it was a very long day, with a lot to see but defiantly worth it! I had such a good time, I went with just my mum.

I woke up at 7.30am, did my makeup and hair and went off to the train station to catch the 9:09am train, to London Charing Cross. We bought a travel card for ALL zones. We got the Bakerloo Line (northbound) to Baker Street and then the Jubilee Line (northbound) to Wembley Park. It was really easy to get to the arena, you just follow the path round to the right once you have walked down the stairs, making sure not to go up the ramp. We got there with no problems.

The queues to get the tickets were very long and you would have to be waiting a very long while, luckily a group of girls had been upgraded to Priority Seating and they had 2 spare tickets, meaning we didn't have to queue. Result! We had 4 spare tickets and we felt really bad but nobody wanted them!
We walked round the outlet and it was really bad, there was nothing, it was busy and it wasn't really discounted!

I even got to meet Dermot!

We went to TGI Fridays for lunch, they were queuing to get in, but we got in with no problems and even though it was busy, the service was fantastic! We were seen quickly, the food was hot and really nice, and they got things really quickly! Bearing it mind how busy it was, this was fantastic!

We then queued to get in, we thought are seats would be bad, but they were fine and it was a really enjoyable show!

@officialroycey (twitter username, make sure to give him a follow) entertained us before the judges and acts came. He was extremely funny and time passed very quickly!

We then met the judges, Mel B, Cheryl & Louis. We were told Simon wouldn't be coming until later in the show. Mel B left to go somewhere, I can't remember where and then Simon came so there was only ever 3 judges, which was a shame but certainly made it more interesting.

Before we got sent to the doors, we watched a few people be interviewed and it was amazing to see how they are really like and how they respond!

It just shows you how much work goes in and all behind the scenes and its amazing! You get to see how people really feel and this gives you an impression about them, it was such a fantastic way to learn about different people!

The show was mean't to finish at 7pm but didn't finish til 8.30pm/8.45pm. People started leaving but we stayed right til the end and it was fantastic! Defiantly worth the trip.

We then got the tube back, the same way we came but in reverse and the train had already arrived. Perfect!

I wrote my blogpost on my way home, make sure to check that out as it involves YOU. http://darceymegs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/summer-scrapbook-project-2014.html

I was so hungry when we finally got back, it was 10pm and I was starving so I made my mum drive to McDonalds so I could get some tea. I had 3 Chicken Select Meal, yummy!

When I have been using the tubes for the day and been in dirty and busy places, I always make a real effort when I get in.
So I took off ALL my makeup, had a shower, washed my hair, used a body scrub in the shower to make sure my skin was super clean and then I did all the usual of brush your teeth etc. I made sure I did my hair care routine (http://darceymegs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/my-haircare-routine.html). I then used my body moisturiser as my skin was quite dry so this just helped things and I also did my skincare routine. Just to make sure everything was clean and nothing nasty and dirty was left in there.
Through out the day, especially after getting out a train station etc, I used my soap & glory had sanitiser as I didn't want any germs spreading, even though I have woken up this morning with a slight cold!
I always make sure to keep hydrated as you don't want to start feeling ill half way through the day, just carry a water bottle with you at all times, if you forget and cant get hold of water which I doubt, even a soft drink will help, even if its coke or lemonade. Just to keep you hydrated!

I didnt think I would get to bed before Midnight but I did and if you follow me on twitter you would already know that!


The 2 people, I managed to get pictures of. You can defiently see which one I like the most! The one in the blue shirt, has tried 3 times in Italy but didnt succeed and then he came over here and had the whole arena on their feet clamping, cheering and dancing! It was such a positive vibe.

Thank You all SO much for all your support, especially over the last few weeks, it means the world to me.

Much Love, 
Darcey xx

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool, i was there yesterday, I wish I saw you xx

    ReplyDelete