Monday 25 August 2014

My Morning Routine - School Time

6.15am my alarm rings, I roll over in bed, unplug my phone and check social media. Once all checked, I plug my phone back in so I know where it is and head downstairs. 
I normally have Coco Pops or Ready Brek for breakfast with a glass of water. 
Then I go up stairs, brush my teeth, do my skincare routine. 
Then I do my makeup (blogpost coming soon). 
I then get dressed, head downstairs and do my hair or if I'm feeling lazy or want my hair to look good then my mum does it! It doesn't really bother me that my mum does it and she does a better job! 
I'm normally finished my 7.05/7.15am depending on what I'm doing. Then I watch TV or do some last minute homework/revision. 
I then leave for School at 7.45am if my mum is working as I have to get a lift and my dad drops me off but if my mum isn't working I will leave at 7.50am to get there for 7.55am as I like to get there early to avoid the rush! 

Please check out my blogpost for my skincare routine, and if you have any questions please ask! Look out for my school makeup routine, coming soon! 

Lots of Love,
Darcey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment