Tuesday 12 August 2014

Lemon & Ginger Chicken with Rice

Sorry, I didn't post yesterday but I wanted to wait until I made this dish so I could adapt to make it better. So I hope you enjoy my first ever cooking post! 

So I made Lemon & Ginger Chicken with Rice.

What you need: 
1 Chicken Breast per person 
Ground Ginger 
1 Lemon
White Rice

Squeeze all the lemon juice out of the lemon using a juicer or squeeze into a small bowl.
Cut all the fat, off the chicken and then dice it into small cubes. 
Mix the lemon juice and chicken together in a mixing bowl and gradually add the ginger into sprinkles. Add however much you like, to your preference. 
Mix all together until all the chicken is covered.
Leave to marinate for 45 minutes. 
While marinating put the rice into a saucepan and fill with water and mix then drain the water out, repeat 4 times or until the water isn't white, washing the rice.
Then fill the saucepan with water and leave the rice. 
Then add olive oil to a frying pan and add the chicken.
Cook until the chicken is white, cut in half to check (make sure it's a big piece). Add until the rice is soft.
Then serve & enjoy. 

Looks plain but full of flavour and very yummy!

Please tweet and Instagram me if you do make this recipe and let me know what you think. 

Lots of Love,
Darcey xx


1 comment:

  1. I made this for dinner and it was so tasty! Have printed the recipe ready for next time, your the best

    ReplyDelete